SOME STATISTICS TO KNOW
CRIME AGAINST WOMEN
Crime against women in National Capital up by 20% this year, also a 27% increase in registration of rape cases.
Age group of victims in 2014
6 - 12
12 - 16
16 - 18
18 - 30
30 & above
CRIME AGAINST SENIOR CITIZENS AND CHILDREN
CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN
CRIME AGAINST WOMEN
Cases in 2012
Delhi's contribution to cases across India in % (after U.P and M.P)
cases of crime against children were of kidnapping. It was followed by rape which constituted 21.5% of all cases in 2011.
Rate of crime against children in 2012 (no of cases per 1 lakh kids). It was the worst in the country.
OBSERVATION ABOUT IDENTITY
In most of the cases the criminals are around us and they have a similar background but we don’t know them.
Shiv Kumar Yadav – Cabbie accused of raping a Delhi Executive has a history of crime.
- 2003 – Booked for molestation and assault. | Charged under Goonda Act.
- 2006 – Booked for carrying illegal firearms
- 2008 – Charged under Goonda Act
- 2009 – Charged under Goonda Act
- 2011 – Booked for rape and assault
- 2013 – Booked for rape and assault
- 2014 – Booked for rape and assault | Booked for molestation and assault
CAB DRIVER ACCUSED FOR RAPE AND MOLESTATION ALREADY HAVING PAST CRIMINAL RECORD.
Still he was employed and his background was UNKNOWN
Is it possible that you don’t know people around you?
Are these problems anywhere related to identity?
NO STANDARD AND COMMON PLATFORM FOR IDENTITY MANAGEMENT FOR WORKFORCE:
No Systematic way of record keeping for the workforce (direct and indirect).
• No Identity Proof.
• No System to validate the records.
• Fake Credentials:
• People provide references of the people who are even unknown to them. They just use their names.
• People share wrong Experience details.
• Fake and Fudged Records (Certificates, ID Documents, References).
• No Online Platform for identity & profile management.
• No System of sharing past incidences:
• No Online system to share and access past performance among various employers/ organizations.
• Not all incidences and crimes are being reported to Police. They are not even captured.
• In many cases, People are just sacked and fired. These records are not even known to new employer. People hide many things.
• No system to segregate Good Incidences & More skilled workforce from others.
• Most people don’t get and carry testimonials.
• Employer don’t capture good incidences and actions in a systematic manner.
• Employer give rewards for good deeds but there is no visibility.
• No profile management and visible record of appreciation in work place.
• No system to rate and rank the individual.
- More chances of Theft, Frauds, Scandals, Crimes & Wrong activities at work place.
- People shift employers and companies very often after some crimes but there is no information with new companies about the background.
- Many times, people with past record of crime will get opportunity and conduct more crimes as a habit.
- Companies want to hire more skilled workforce and workforce with good records, but they don’t have mechanism to filter.