Field Resource Management
Efficient field service puts the right person on the job to resolve issues faster and boost customer satisfaction. Yet a distributed workforce, communication breakdowns, wasted trips, and lost paperwork often hamper productivity. A disconnected point solution doesn’t help either.
- Field resource management (FRM) helps to provide end-to-end management of a company’s field service operations.
- This includes locating vehicles, managing worker activity, scheduling and dispatching work, ensuring driver safety, and integrating the management of such activities with inventory, billing, accounting and other back-office systems.
- It ensures that work orders are assigned to the right person, with the right inventory and tools to deliver exceptional service.
- This provides a single system with a closed loop process to deliver services efficiently.
Specialized Services for your Field Activity Needs
- Fleet On Street Creation
- Vendor On-boarding Solutions
- Customer Acquisition Solutions & Services
- In Field Service Management Solutions for your Service Support Team
Solutions and Technology Applications to Manage, Monitor and Monetize on Your Business Resources in FIELD
Efficiency & Productivity
Ease out your Monitoring
Automatic Reports & MIS
System Based, Automatic Job/Task Assignment
Transparency in Attendance Management
Customer Satisfaction with Guided Business Process Execution
Increased ROI by Make your Operation Efficient